GAWP Industrial Gold and Platinum Award Application
1. Download the Excel Spreadsheet, enter your data and save this file on your computer in a place where you can find it.
2. Complete the form below and upload your completed spreadsheet from Step 1 to submit your Industrial Gold and Platinum Award Application.
IMPORTANT: Before making your submission please visit the ECHO website at https://echo.epa.gov/facilities/facility-search to verify that no violations are recorded under your permit # for the 2018 calendar year. If the site show violations under your permit # that you believe are listed in error, please contact GA EPD to resolve those discrepancies prior to applying for this award. Submissions from facilities that show violations on those websites will be disqualified.
3. If submitting for more than one facility, please complete this process for each facility (no exceptions).
1. Facilities must be GAWP Utility Members in good standing. Membership status will be verified right after the submission deadline. Submissions for non-member Utilities will not be considered for the award
2. Contract operators must be up-to-date on their annual dues. For contract operators annual dues are calculated based on the combined design flows of all facilities that they operate in Georgia. The annual dues will be computed as follows:
· $135 per MGD for client facilities that are not GAWP Utility Members
Industrial Gold and Platinum Awards will be recognized during the 2019 Industrial Conference in Athens.
If you have a question or concern, please email Susana Lanier.
Submission Deadline: January 25, 2019